- You mute the TV set during the mandatory butchering of the national anthem by a Grammy Award winner prior to the start of a World series game.
- You fall asleep during the sixth inning of a World Series game.
- You are annoyed by the facial hair of baseball players.
- You can't tell which is the home team.
- You detest "terrible towels" at baseball games.
- You could care less who wins the World Series.
- You can't wait until next season when the Indians win it all.
- You are writing this post while the game is on.
It's Later Than You Think
Signs that the aging process has taken over: