6/28/12

Well Done Mr. Chief Justice

Today's ruling upholding Obama's Health Care Act has humbled me. I was prepared for an all out assault on "Obamacare" by the Supreme Court. I was prepared for the Court to reveal itself as a poltical rather than a judicial entity. I was wrong! There is light at the end of the tunnel concerning the actions of SCOTUS. Chief Justice Roberts has emerged as a Justice and not as an activist. I'm prepared for rulings in the future to go against my own preferences but I'm prepared to accept them knowing that the Court is able to act purely on legal grounds and not poltical agendas. A tip of the hat to Chief Justice Roberts.

( I hope that Obama and the Democrats accept this ruling in a humble manner. Now is not the time to rub anyone's nose in a historical decision by the Supreme Court.)

No comments: