|Buddha Had A Mother|
Now for a few profound Mother's Day thoughts.
- Why do mothers need a day to be adored? What about the other 364 days?
- Is there a mother somewhere grieving for bin Laden?
- If bin Laden had a mother, and that is debatable, she probably rues the day he was conceived.
- Do we live our lives in a manner which would make a mother happy and proud?
- Being so busy in our daily lives, it is well that a day is set aside to remember that person who brought us into this world and gave us a chance to make a difference..
- If our contributions to this world have been less than significant, it is good to know that a mother could care less.
- Last but by no means least, a quote I ran across, "Without a mother there would be no Buddha."