4/4/11

Just Musing

  • My President sent me an e-mail saying that he's going into the campaign mode. Looking forward to it. It won't be long before we start hearing that everything will be great as long as we re-elect him. Once he's in again we will be told that there is much hard work ahead and we must start being practical. Everything being great is not necessarily in the nation's best interests. On the other hand, half a loaf is better than none at all and would actually reduce health care costs. By the way, he needs money. I e-mailed him back and told him I know how he feels - so do I. All kidding aside, he should run for another term. Look at the clowns running for the Republican nomination. You'll get my couple of bucks Barack, but please enough with the bait and switch.
  • I know that the First Amendment protects "Pastor" Terry Jones but why can't we have a mock trial, throw the book at him ( the Koran might do the trick) and convict him of manslaughter for burning the Koran. We could then laughingly put him behind bars and throw away the key. 
  • I don't know what's protecting that poor excuse for President of Afghanistan, A#$Hole Karzai, but there ought to be some way the UN can get his ass for murder.
  • I understand that the UN is telling Israel to shit or get off the pot in respect to agreeing on a Palestinian state. It's about time! Yo, Obama, get on board or is sacrificing those donor bucks too much for you. Remember, I'm sending you a couple of bucks.

No comments: