- Mixing legislative agenda and presidential politics is a quagmire!
- Everyone knows that by this time our troops should be home from Afghanistan. Afghanistan is a quagmire!
- Campaign promises are explicit. "Wish I hadn't said that" prevails after the campaign. Campaign promises are a quagmire!
- Israeli and Palestinian negotiations on a Palestinian State are stuck in the quagmire of Israeli settlements in the West Bank!
- Outsourcing of American jobs in the midst of an economic downturn is a quagmire!
- Blue Ribbon Panel or Presidential Commission recommendations are quagmires!
- Pakistan as an ally is a quagmire!
- The Senate filibuster rule is a quagmire!
- The Cleveland Indians finishing last in their Division is a quagmire!
- Using Chief Wahoo as a sports logo is a quagmire!
- The Second Amendment is a quagmire!
- The role of lobbyists in government is a quagmire!
Judging from this post, it appears that we are surrounded by quagmires!
Am I sure I know what a quagmire is? Things could not possibly be this bad.
Make up your mind, delete or publish!
This post is a quagmire! Help! I've fallen into a quagmire and I can't get out!
EITHER HIT THE DELETE BUTTON OR PUBLISH THE DAMN THING, YOU FOOL!
(Quagmires do that to you - you start having a conversation with them and find it difficult to stop.)
Not before I once again declare that the preparations for the coming presidential election in 2012 are a quagmire!
Maybe I should save this as a draft?
I haven't got all day , sh#t or get off the blog!
PUBLISH! May the Blogging Gods forgive me.