12/30/10

Not A Bad Year

It's almost time to say farewell to 2010. After you flush all the bad that happened during the year down the toilet, it wasn't such a bad year. These days I tend to judge the years in terms of survival and the quality of life. The fact that I'm sitting here, pain free and with my wits intact ( yes, I know that's debatable), writing a post and looking forward to a new year , tells me that 2010 was a good year. The fact that the high primal continues to be at my side, tells me that 2010 was a good year.

As with any year there was the good , the bad and the ugly and I'm sure 2011 will have its share of the good, the bad and the ugly ( which by the way was a great spaghetti western). As long as we enjoy the good, fight the bad and ignore the ugly, we'll be  in good shape.
 A toast to 2011!


2010 was a good year, maybe not a very good year, but all in all, a good year. We feel fortunate that we were around to agonize over it and more importantly to savor it. Here's looking at you 2011! Looking forward to seeing a lot of each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And here's lookin' at you too, Tony. Regards to the High Primal. Chas