2/14/10

Valentine's Day Dilemma







It is disturbing to me that one of the icons for Valentine's Day is an arrow penetrating a heart. I submit that any normal heart could not withstand such an attack. How can Valentine's Day be a happy day with such violence going on? In fact that silly looking Cupid with the bow and arrow should be picked up and charged with manslaughter. I don't want him anywhere near my high primal thinker.


A cupid bearing chocolate covered strawberries would be more than welcome except for a high cholesterol problem. Fillet Mignon for dinner might help celebrate the day but the word is out that red meat is bad for the heart. On the other hand, it is certainly better than an arrow in the heart. Fillet Mignon it is! ( The high primal informed me that the menu has changed - New York Strip Steak in for Fillet Mignon. Yes, she's cooking.)

Merry Valentine Day to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments: