2/6/10

Put your money where your mouth is

Japanese sure know how to apologize. After Toyada San's apology yesterday, lame as it was, the ills of Toyota cars were off The Plain Dealer front page this morning, other than a mention that their business page had some advice for anyone in the market to purchase or lease a Toyota. The article did not interest me very much. The advice I need is how do I determine that that the shim that is going to be inserted in my Fuji The Toyota's gas pedal will provide the safety I'm due. I guess that the answer is that Toyota knows what they are doing. If they don't, I'm sure that Toyada San will step forward and apologize. Apologies are cheap, good engineering is expensive. As the cliche goes, "put your money where your mouth is".

5 more days to Fuji's surgery

No comments: