6/3/09

Crappy weather , crappy team

Crappy weather! So what else is new. Poor excuse for a lack of creativity but better days are coming.

Hold the presses! Its not the weather that's making me blue, its the Cleveland Indians . Read all about it! The manager hopes that a last place finish may be avoided.  Don't bet on it.

The signs are all there:
  • The owner has a heart attack
  • Eight players on the disabled list
  • The lineup looks like an Abbot and Costello routine
  • It rains almost every home game
  • John Adams , the drummer, is silent
  • Progressive Field is sparsely populated
There is no doubt about it, Chief Wahoo has cursed the Indians! Until he is given his unconditional release, the Indians will be the American League's door mat.

The Indian's front office is too wimpy to address this problem. The only salvation may be if another Supreme Court opening develops. Chief  Wahoo  would be a perfect candidate. He certainly would add color. No red man has ever served on the court . He's a male, so the white men would be careful in any criticism they have to offer. Although I can visualize some NRA members claiming "the only good Indian is a dead one".

I'm writing to that Obama guy. He's a White Sox fan but he's also for change. I'm sure that he can propose some legislation which will make the use of logos such as Chief Wahoo illegal. This may be the only way to get the Cleveland Indians into the 21st century. I don't think there will be another Supreme Court opening soon.

In the meantime, Go Tribe! Better yet, Go Team!

2 comments:

Earl Tesch said...

Remind me later this month to stop over here for some smack talking when your nine meet up with my nine.

Mother Tesch said...

I live with a CUB fan...need I say more?