3/24/09

A Stimulus Package From Trojan Condoms

I could not believe what I was watching last night during a Sportscenter commercial break on ESPN. The TV screen was suddenly full of Old Glory and an American Eagle. The audio referred to the tough economic times we are having and then hinted that there was a package for surviving . The screen is now full of a Trojan condom package. The audio gives us all hope by emphasizing that together we can survive these hard times. My take, screw your heads off and you will never notice how bad off you are. Trojan's version of a stimulus package sucks! (Did I miss something? I must admit I had been napping Ala Ronald Reagan before viewing the commercial.)

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Uhhhhh.... ummmm.... well....

Erin O'Brien said...

I have to come clean. I did recently advise Cleveland Scene readers to have sex instead of spending money!

Go screw instead. You've already got everything you need on board. Plus, it burns calories and it'll put you in a good mood.

Tony said...

Noticed you left the condoms out. Was that a cost cutting measure?