12/18/14

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

My blogging is on life support. It continues to be in a state of constipation as I posted on 11/2/2014. Not even the results of the mid-term elections were enough to scare the shit out of me. Dare I resort to Draino? Maybe facing reality will get things going. After all there has been no clamoring from my readership for my musings. Lets face it - if I were blogging to capture the attention of an audience, I would have given up long ago. I'm much too lazy to dream up all the gimmicks which will earn a following. My blogging mainly serves my pleasure or should I say ego. I like trying to articulate my thoughts. Trying to be innovative in what I post is the cause of my blogging constipation. That is not so bad. Being innovative is a challenge that I accept, no matter how sparse my blogging becomes.

Now that I've had this conversation with myself it is time to get to work. Work? Hell, I'm retired. If I have to come out of retirement to resume blogging I'm in trouble. After all this is supposed to be fun.

And fun it has been, writing this post. I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. If I have something worth posting, I'm sure I'll get the urge.


No comments: