1/7/10

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder???



In my previous post I confessed that making changes to my blog borders on an obsessive compulsive disorder. Actually it's a contagious disease which was spread in our household by the high primal thinker. I submit that anyone who meticulously cleans six pair of glasses every single day for as long as I can remember suffers from an obsessive compulsive disorder and is a carrier of the disease.







To make matters worse, the glasses are not all of the same prescription. How she keeps track of which pair of glasses is which, is a testimony to her high primal thinking. Prior to cleaning, the glasses are laid out in some order only known to her.
I wish I could say that a daily cleaning of six pair of glasses makes her see things more clearly but unfortunately that is not compatible with being a high primal thinker.

No comments: